Saturday, June 25, 2011

Summer fresh Salsa

I want to share with you my mom's and my refreshing salsa recipe. It's a great recipe because you can change it up however you'd like. :)


Originally we doubled this, but it was just WAY to much, It would work for a family reunion or graduation, AND of course if you have any of these things growing in garden USE them instead of the canned veggies.

In a large bowl mix your diced stewed Italian tomatoes, white corn, black beans, pinto or any kind of bean.
wash and dice up 4 peppers, its nice to use as many colors as available for the effect.  I add one hot pepper (your choice) because I do not want it to hot.

I add lots of cilantro because its my favorite. (optional also)

and as much "fresh" lemon juice as you'd like.
wallah.... use your fave chip and enjoy.

No comments: