Friday, July 08, 2011

I sure have enjoyed my down time for the past two weeks :) My department shut down for two weeks so I got to enjoy waking my kids up, making breakfast,and doing some needlework. Of course we had baby Melina (niece) for the first week and now I'm trying to get excited about going back to work and failing miserably!!! I did get some primitive decor lots on e-bay BUT one person could not pay yet and another never even attempted to pay! That is the first time I have ever had any real problems as a seller. :( anyhow I wanted to share the pillow cases, towels and tiny pillow I stitched up this week. Starting tonight Or in the morning I'm starting a Hexagon Star quilt with my old left over fabrics from the dolls. Wish me luck for it's going to take FOREVER and I have A.d.d. and will probley get bored with it fast.

I did this so Jimmy would not get my favorite pillow mixed up with his.... J/k He rolled his eyes when I said that to him.
I forgot to mention, Cassidy (mdd) and I found these on the back corner of our property, I never knew we had these sweet little things growing. YUM!
An example of my towels,I think there so simple and cute.
and a new flower,Cassidy was playing with the camera.

 I hope everyone is have a great July and had a wonderful 4rth.

Blessings, Connie

No comments: